Algon 2.5 Litres Concentrate
With Algon, simply apply and leave. A few days later, the surface will look cleaner without scrubbing or rinsing. It’s non-toxic too, so it’s safe for pets. Full instructions are on the bottle.
Application Techniques – Apply with either a garden sprayer on droplet setting, soft broom or paintbrush, wetting the surface evenly. A watering can may be used but can be wasteful.
• Can be used at any time of year
• Easy to apply, either with a garden sprayer 1 part Algon path cleaner to 3 parts water, or a soft broom or paint brush
• No need to rinse off
• Treatment can last up to a year depending location, absorbency, and weather conditions
• Algon organic path cleaner is non toxic and safe for pets and wildlife
• Can be used in water features, but care should be taken to keep run off to a minimum
• Algon Organic Path and Patio Cleaner has a shelf life of many years
• Algon will not affect any type of paint or stain
• Caution Algon will have a scorching effect on foliage – only where it makes contact. This will not harm the rest of the plant. Roots do not suffer from incidental run off during application.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We aim to process all orders placed by 12 PM on Mon-Fri (working days) on the same day.
|Standard UK Delivery
||3 to 5 working days
||£3.99 + VAT
|Next Day Delivery
||Orders placed before 12 PM (Mon - Thu).
||£6.65 + VAT
Find more about Delivery
|Standard UK Delivery - 3 to 5 working days
|Next Day Delivery - Next working day if ordered before
midday. Orders placed before 1pm (Mon - Fri)
|Saturday Delivery - Orders placed before 1pm (Fri). Next
working day if ordered before midday.
Return of Goods
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased through us. Our aim is to provide you with the
highest levels of service possible and to make the return process as easy as possible. Our Return
Process is as follows
Find more about Returns Policy
- Simply inform us of any return within 30 days of the original order date.
- Please provide the return order number for quick refund process.