Perfect2Trade understands that your privacy is important and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect the privacy of everyone who visits our website and uses our online services.
We are committed to respecting, securing and protecting your privacy and private data. We are also committed to being transparent about what we collect from you and how we use it.
This privacy notice, which covers your use of our website and online services provides you with information about what personal data we collect, how we use your data, how we ensure your privacy is maintained.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, paypal information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example we also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work/
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Glenmore Business Park,
Lime kiln Lane, Holbury,
2. All cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with the current cookie law.
3. Before cookies are placed on your computer or device you will be shown a popup requesting your consent to set such cookies as detailed below. By giving us your consent, you are allowing us to provide the best possible experience of our website. You may refuse consent to cookies; however certain parts of our website may then not function correctly. You can alter your browser settings to refuse all cookies.
4. There are four types of cookies:
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies – These are essential to make a website work and provide features you’ve asked for. Generally, these are used to provide shopping baskets and similar. Without these cookies the website may not work as intended.
2. Performance Cookies – These collect anonymous information about users for the purposes of tracking the performance of a website. Common uses include well known analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
3. Targeting / Advertising Cookies – Similar to performance cookies, however these are used to track users’ behaviour and that information is then used on a “per user” basis to advertise products / services on the basis of the behavioural information collected.
4. Functionality Cookies – These are used to automatically remember choices that users have made in order improve their experience on the website; for example selecting desired layout or language.
5. The cookies we use on our website are:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Changes To Our Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time (for example, if the law changes). Any changes will be immediately posted on our site. We recommend you check the privacy notice regularly to remain up to date.